Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!!

The last couple of days have been sooo nice!  The youngest grandson took his first trip to the park today and it was a big hit according to his mom :)  I walked yesterday with my 2 oldest grandsons B and L, well...I walked...they rode bikes...CHEATERS!  Today I spent time in my studio making another bib for C (the youngest).  He is learning how to feed himself and his clothes are paying the price!  Luckily he loves his new fashion statement, it's like a woobie (blanket) he can wear :)  I made it out of flannel and he walks around the house rubbing it with his little hands.  My sister Arlene and I were talking today about how you work and slave over a beautiful project and the little monsters barely give it a second look, then you throw something together out of necessity and they think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread :/  Hey, I'll take whatever love I can get, here he is loving me :)



...and guess what...it worked!!!
I also worked on some piecing for B's Harry Potter POD quilt
I love that orange fabric, I have to use 2 different fabrics because I don't think I'll have enough of either to complete all the letters, but I think they're a pretty close match.  I am paper piecing his name to add to his quilt somewhere!

Next I'm going to paper piece a shamrock that was generously given to our group by our fearless leader Ofenjen.  I think this calls for an Irish Chain so that I can use it for a label! 

No comments:

Post a Comment