Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Strips and Strep

I took a little time off last week for a bit of strep throat which my son was kind enough to share with nearly every adult in the family.  How is it that the kids avoided it?  I even had my youngest grandson all day before I got really sick and he seems to have fought it off regardless of the kisses I showered on him!  The up-side to this story is I was able to retire to my studio for 2 whole days!  I made a wide assortment of things which I can't show now since they're prizes for our aforementioned Sister's Weekend, but I will post pictures as soon as I can do so without ruining the surprise!  I used up lots of my 2 1/2" strips and plenty of charm squares which now gives me a legitimate excuse to buy more :)  Last year we were on a pillowcase kick, so everyone made pillowcases that weekend to remember it by.  This year it's a mystery quilt that I found online, I will naturally take plenty of pics of our creations.  I'll see you next Monday for the low-down on our quilty weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment